Sunday, March 17, 2013

Continuing chapter


 

 

I’m 60something.. chubby , charmin’ and ALIVE.   So what does that mean?  I’d say retirement had a different perspective from the side of working woman.  I finally  am rested and it only took 3 months, not bad for a 35 year career of mostly more than 70hrs a week,  raisin’ a crew of 3 ( truly great adults) mostly as a singleton.  So good is it to TRY to fill my days a most unbelievable land I had no idea existed.  What has been true is that I easily settled into OLD habits of tv and coffee klatches (redubbed Facebook) and the hours float by me without notice.  NOT the way it’s going to be for the second half….I repeat NOT!!   I’m considering leaving chubby me behind since leaving 60something charming and alive are out of the question.  

I hope you all keep up with me  I’ll be BLOGGIN all the way.

No comments: