Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Gypsy Soul

Her I am again... bloggin my way in life...heck I'm more than 1/2 way into this first year of 60 and I have found I've blogged straight to the unemployment line... Life sure is full of surprises.. I had exxpected to retire from that job You know what they say: want to make god laugh....tell him your PLAN!!!
I must say I thought I had wrestled with all my demons many moons ago. In this youth oriented (and economice down turn)... I feel a bit disadvantaged to be facing entry level positions. I certainly am not wanting to go in debt to finish that BA I started 30+ years ago-- actually I'm still paying that off. In the do goody field that I chose without the sheepskin pay is just a notch above minimum wage. I often ask myself why I chose to serve people and remind myself I was married then and thought it would add nicely to the family budget. OH BORE !!! OH BOTHER!!!! enough WHINE.

The juice here is that NOW, Iget to create myself a new. So ass I look into my gypsy soul.... I see the makings of an entrapaneur and to this end I'll continue to blog... join me on this new ride toward silliness and success.

No comments: